- 1911 handguns
- Bulk Handgun Ammo
- Bulk Rifle Ammo
- Bulk Rimfire Ammo
- Bulk Shotgun Ammo
- Hand Guns
- Semi Automatic Rifles
- Shot Gun
High Sale Products
- Magazine clip G26 Rated 5.00 out of 5$25.00
- 100 Rounds of .300 AAC Blackout Ammo by Magtech First Defense - 123gr FMJ $80.00
- The most touted feature of this new pistol is its impressive ergonomics. The slender steel magazine is surrounded by a glass-filled nylon frame featuring an optimized texture $999.99
- 44 Magnum 240 grain XTP @1,380 fps. Bulk. $115.00
- Ruger AR556 Standard 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington Rifle $799.99
Showing all 2 results
Ruger AR-556 5.56 NATO Pistol
$760.00Add to cart
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem
- Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Sights: None
- Handguard: 9” Free-Float with M-Lok Attachment Slots
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Receiver Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged 4140 CMV
- Thread Pattern: ½” – 28
- Grooves: 5
- Twist: 1:8 RH
- Barrel Length: 10.50”
- Overall Length: 25.30” (Closed) – 27.90” (Open)
- Height: 7.2”
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Magazine: 30 Round Magpul PMAG
The Ruger AR-556 Pistol is not your standard AR style pistol, the AR-556 is made with premium accessories to Ruger’s precision standards. This version of the AR-556 Pistol is equipped with the SB Tactical SBA3 Stabilizing Brace. The SBA3 will give you excellent control and maneuverability of the AR-556 with the added ability to adjust the length to fit most shooters. The heart of any rifle is the barrel and the AR-556 features a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning. The 1:8″ twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance. A Ruger flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2″-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed. Whether your intention is for plinking and target shooting, or for tactical and home defense, go with a name and brand you trust, choose the Ruger AR-556.
- – Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- – Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- – Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- – Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity, and durability.
When it comes to Modern Sporting Rifles, Parts and Accessories, Palmetto State has the widest selection at the best prices!
Ruger-57 5.7x28mm, 4.9″ Barrel, Fiber Optic Front, Black, 20rd Mag$749.99Add to cartShips in 12 to 15 business days
MANUFACTURER NUMBER:16401 CALIBER:5.7x28mm MODEL: Ruger-57 ROUNDS:20 UNIT OF MEASURE: Each CLASSIFICATION: Firearm INTERESTS: Concealed Carry Guns, New for 2020, Home Defense Deals, Top Sellers, Top Handguns